background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh, Wednesday...

Oh, Wednesday....how I dread thee.
Wednesdays are my busy day. Or my "gone all day at school, away from my family, doing things I really don't want to be doing" day. I have a class, sometimes two, and then I have to go to the Children's Center for a few hours "to get experience with young children." Ummm...can I just tell you what I do every day of my life and that be good enough? I have PLENTY of experience with young children, thank you.
But no, I have to go play with some kiddos the same age as mine (I go in a 3 yr old class and an infant class) while I pay someone to play with mine at home. Awesome.

Anyway...

So we are in the process of trying [really hard] to sell our house. We just want a bigger house...and a yard! Well, we have found that bigger house (with a yard) so ours has got to sell asap. We have had lots of interest but no serious offers.
The house we are getting (if all goes as planned) is in a lovely neighborhood and more than double the size of ours now. Woot woot! It just needs lots of updating. But that means we get to make it our own! I mean top to bottom! It is such a lovely floor plan and huge back yard and great neighborhood...everything we want. Just a diamond in the rough. We can't let it go. Matt has always wanted to do this renovation thing. This much? Probably not. I'm talking carpet, hardwoods, tile, paint, cabinets, appliances, bathtubs, vannities, windows....oh and heating and air. This house is like the last in the neighborhood to be updated. But we just keep visualizing the finished product and it is just perfect. I can't wait to get started! I want to go over there today and start the demo! The neighbors are even excited for us to move in. We were there last night and a lady told us she was so glad we were bring more little ones in the neighborhood. I hope we can....this condo just needs to sell!!! Renting it out is our last resort if it doesn't sell in a month or two.

Well I'm off to get ready for my fabulous Wednesday. I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...