background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first!

Okay, so this is my first blog. Weird. I didn't ever think I would blog but decided to give it a try. Maybe I will really take a liking to it. I want to! I want to be able to go back and read about what was happening 3 months ago, or even 3 years ago!
Maybe blogging will help me keep up with where all this time is going. I swear, I was just bringing my second baby boy home from the hospital the other day, and now he is almost 1! Yep, in a week. Seven days. [insert sad noise....and pouty face] I'm glad he is getting older, because boy oh boy was he a tough one. But, he is still my baby and this year really did fly by :'(
Blogging probably isn't a good thing for my school work. Good thing summer is almost here and next semester is my last! Yippeee! I can't wait to be done with schooling. For now anyway. I will then try to find a job, as a teacher. I am torn 50/50. I want to stay home with my kids until they are in kindergarten, but I also want to jump into my teaching career. I didn't go through all this schooling for nothing! Plus, I have a passion for teaching and can't wait to do it.
I would love to keep up with this blogging, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...