background

Monday, April 19, 2010

A GLORIOUS day for me!!

Sorry! It's been a while since I last blogged. I have been busy with planning a 1st birthday party (which I will post about!) and end-of-semester school work....AND speaking of school....TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY DAY OF OFFICIAL CLASSES FOR ME!!!! I sat in my last undergrad class today. I have to go back and take a final, write a paper and take some quizzes (which I SHOULD be doing right now!!) but I will never sit in another lecture for my undergrad again! I still can't believe it. It's just been my life for so long! I DO have to student teach though before I graduate. But, still, that is totally different and I got ALL those classes done with! My life will definitely be crazy busy next semester and I gotta secure some major child care...but I gotta finish. It will be all worth it when I am kissing that paper that says "Bachelor of Science for Human Ecology: Early Childhood Education: Pre K-3" or something like that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...