background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crayola Watercolors- hastle free ((Seriously!!))


I have been telling lots of my mommy friends about this and I wanted to make sure you knew about it, too. Why? Because it is so rare to find a real child/mommy friendly, mess free product. Kids love to paint. Clean-freak mommies don't love it so much. I just hate those types of things you have to sit right beside the kid while they do it so they don't make a complete mess of their clothes, and your floors.
Well this product is great! CANNOT spill them. NO WATER needed. AND the paint is great. Braxton usually doesn't like the traditional water colors because the colors aren't bright and they are very watery. The paint in this little set is colorful and thick. The brush tip looks like a marker and every time you want to switch colors, you just wipe it on the little white pad. When your done, the pad and brushes come clean!
EASY PAINTING right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...