background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May's Goals- How Did I do?

How did I do???

Fun:
Go hiking and picnicking some more! We didn't do this any this month, though I did want to many times. It rained a lot!
Have a great birthday :) My birthdays have been lacking the fun factor the past few years.
I did :)
Host a successful 4th birthday party for Braxton uh huh :)
Play day at Coolidge Park we had a couple of these!
Keep leisurely reading Breaking Dawn finished it, and loved it just as much as the first time I read it
Read Don't Make Me count to Three to catch up with my book club I did, and it was a great book!

and I have a goal for the summer (don't know which month it will happen it): day trip to Atlanta to visit zoo and aquarium...Six Flags would be awesome, too :) Might have to be a couple day trips. not yet


DIY/Home:
Pack some more things up to make the move easier, whenever it happens. I did pack some clothes up and took some to Good Will but the move isn't happening so :(


Teach:
Make labels for things around the house oh my goodness, I have totally forgotten to do this.. I WILL!!
Braxton: familiarize him with labels, continue to practice handwriting oh yes, he is getting good at writing
Maddox: keep teaching him words trying, but he definitely is behind like his brother was. but no worries, Braxton talk plenty now

Cooking:
Make a list of all recipes I have tried and liked. nope
Freezer cook!! Got this wonderful idea from my friend Sarah. Now that school is over, I have time to do this. I have made brown bag burritos 3 times but thats all. I want to do some meals.

Cleaning:
Stay on top of laundry, FOR REAL! We did, but we are behind putting it away again
Clean hand prints off walls check

Health/Wellness:
Starting small: Workout (a good cardio workout) once a week. Getting a set day and time would help me stick to this. I just now started this...pulled the 'ole Wii Fit back out
Stop eating as much junk. just started this, too. it was hard with all the birthdays!
Find a good facial product and clean my face every night. nope :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...