background

Friday, May 20, 2011

What's Happenin?

Yes...I said happenin.
:)

As I mentioned before, May is full of awesomeness for us.
I had a great birthday, had a great Mother's Day, and today is our anniversary!
I'm very excited. We get to go out tonight. Dinner AND a movie! We are going to Geghis Grill and then to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. We are going to the Majestic 12 and I might just get Kettle corn :)

More happenins:

 THIS BOY....
IS TURNING 5!!!!
Whaaaaaaa????

On Thursday, Braxton will be 5! My, my, my...
We will go out to eat where ever he wants and he wants to make dirt pudding again on his actual birthday since we'll have cake at the party. Then, he will get a couple presents and we usually go to ToysRUs and let him pick something as well since they send that birthday coupon.

Then, on Saturday, we'll be having his big Peter Pan party! I can't wait!
I'd love to show you a picture of him in his costume because it is precious, but I'll have to save that for the party post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...