background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly: Free 50!

One of my favorite things to do when Christmas time rolls around is make our Christmas cards! I love to take the pictures and choose the perfects ones for our card. This year, I think it is going to be a one photo kind of card.
Shutterfly has a SUPER new collection of Christmas cards. They have cards for all tastes and preferences. AND they are offering bloggers a free set of 50! We have ordered Christmas photo cards from them before and have always been pleased. But I am so excited about the new designs. I LOVE this unique design and this one as well! It will be tough to choose.
Shutterfly is a great place for gifts for family! Last year, I made a photo book for my mother-in-law and it turned out fabulous and she loved it! I have been wanting to make a calendar or two, as well. I'm really thinking that when the boys' birthdays roll around this year, I will take the easy route and create them on Shutterfly. I was looking at the invites they have and they are really, really neat.
Oh man, just found this super cute Christmas card.....ahhh choices! No matter what I choose, it will be awesome, unique, and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...