background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

AND DONE WITH SCHOOL!

I've been done for a week, and man, has it been amazing. Definitely surreal! First time in 5 1/2 years that I haven't had to worry about writing or typing something, what's due, what needs to be read or completed, what PRAXIS needs to be paid for and passed, etc! C.R.A.Z.Y.
I thoroughly enjoyed both of my placements. Different they were, but I learned so much from each and enjoyed my students.

I graduate Saturday. 10:00am! I pick mom up from the airport tomorrow, and we are having a graduation party Friday. I don't know what we'll do at the party, but I said I HAVE to celebrate! Being with friends and family is enough!

I have loved spending so much time with my boys this past week. Lots of hugs, kisses, and snuggling. I think Maddox and I have reconnected. Braxton's always been a momma's boy but Maddox just seemed more distant this past month. He has really become a daddy's boy and I glad since Braxton has always been so close to me. Matt is loving it, too. Now that I have been home, Maddox is more lovey on me and has been more attached, while at the same time getting plenty of daddy.

We are ready for Christmas here! I am done shopping for the boys and everything is wrapped. I still need to buy for Matt but what I'm getting won't be hard to get. We need to finish up for some family still, but nothing major.

This year is going to be sooooo fun. I cannot wait until Christmas morning! My boys are being SPOILED!

Now for some pictures!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...