background

Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Story Friday

With such a great past week, my first Photo Story Friday is going to be picture heavy :)



This is a picture of Braxton in action on his slip-n-slide. He refuses to go face first so this is as good as it gets.

This picture illustrates the story behind taking pictures of my boys. They rarely look at the camera at the same time. I took another but Maddox was looking away in that one.


I took this picture moments later. We were getting ready to take my mom back to the airport. That Mammy loves those boys!


I took this one yesterday evening. Maddox was cracking us up because he just kept pointing to the water and screaming with a big smile on his face.
We're loving summer!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and ???












1 comment:

Leave me love...