background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Dayz~

My boys have been outside in the water almost everyday. They were outside in it at 8:30 last night! Why not? Sometimes we just turn the hose on...but most of the time we fill the water table up and our little inflatable pool and they splash and pour the water.


We went to the new Spray Ground here in town and it was really cool.



This is a video of Maddox "calling" for Braxton at the Spray Ground.


Braxton had a water day at school. Here he is ready to go!

Sadly, summer is coming to an end :( I will be a very busy momma starting August 23rd. (But, I just have to get through 3 1/2 months and I will graduate!) So, I am going to try to have as much summer fun in the few short weeks I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me love...